EHS Communication Partners helps our clients develop and carry out communication and involvement programs with public stakeholders.
EHS understands that stakeholders value the actual process of communication as much as, if not more than, the content, and we subscribe to the Core Values of Public Participation prescribed by the International Association for Public Participation.
Example services and work products include:
• Public involvement planning
• Stakeholder research
• Issues and news tracking
• Public meeting support
• Community advisory panel support
• Fact sheets and newsletters
• News releases/press kits/background
• Internet website content
• Public participation plans