Objective-driven, Concise, Decisive
EHS Communication Partners helps clients produce effective technical documentation by beginning with the end in mind. By focusing first on a document’s objective, EHS eliminates the background noise that often diminishes the effectiveness of work products.
EHS brings both technical knowledge and communication know-how to the table, ensuring efficiency and eliminating document churn. Example work products include:
• Project plans and reports
• Regulatory record research (e.g., file reviews)
• Permit applications
• Policy and procedure manuals
• White papers
• Case studies
• Regulatory/compliance summaries
• Proposals and statements of qualifications.